Monday, 29 August 2016

Sleep

I think many of us like to sleep, especially the students. Unfortunately, students like us, like to stay up all night and feel sleepy in the morning classes. Even though we regret what we did, but still repeat the same mistake.

Image result for sleepless student life

So, is it sleep is really that important for students? I didn't mean that stay up all night is good but for me, 4 to 5 hours sleeping hours already good enough for a student that studies in university. Especially a Graphic Design and Multimedia student like me. Drawing and seeking for ideas are the toughest part for a design student. We need to take time to do it.

I am a design student and I don't know how I survived from foundation until now. I am not an outstanding design student but need to put more efforts and diligent than others to rip what I sow. Luckily, I have no interest in taking Architect course. They seem like live in studio, working like a zombie, no day and night.

In conclusion, different people have their different sleeping hours. As long as we feel super substantial, it just based on a person's attitudes and behaviors. I hope that I am on the right track to achieve my dreams. But I heard one slogan of UTAR before, "Sleep is for the weak!" Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment