Monday, 29 August 2016

Group Members

I think everyone has group members no matter in primary, secondary school or university. There are a lot of things that have to do with group members together such as assignments, practicals, presentation and etc. So, there must be different type of group members that we met such as the bossy leader, the worker, the fool and the slacker.

 Image result for group members

I have no leadership skills but I force to be because I was chosen by the other group members. Well, I try my best to play my roles. Is that any tradition that leader has to work more and harder than the others? I really wonder why my group members will send their own works automatically to me to correct and combine it. Furthermore, if I didn't remind them what to do and how to do, the private group that we created for discussion is useless.

While the most annoying thing is, one of the group member told me that she was busy with her assignments and couldn't spend more time on the task that I gave her. Seriously, I took the same course with her and why she has no time and expects me have time for it? Now I realized, it is really challenging to become a leader. 

At last, we still manage to done our assignments and presentation successfully. It makes me feel like a, "What a relief!". But one thing that makes me touching is, my group members said thank you in front of me together. Worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment